To search the site please enter a valid term
You are here: Home / Search results for ""
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
About the author
I am a DPhil / PhD student at the University of Oxford, at the Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics. I study "Genomic Medicine and Statistics" with focus on rare genetic variation and its role in complex diseases. My work involves the development of statistical methods to explore the background of Type 2 Diabetes using population genetics.
Resent blog posts
- Compare true and imputed genotypes by calculating R-squared 16 February, 2014
- Reduce size of IMPUTE2 genotype files 15 January, 2014
- Meta-imputation 22 December, 2013
- Microscopic 6 November, 2013
- A simple progress-bar in R 31 October, 2013